greatnorthwoods.org - Genealogy
If you arrived here stuck in someone else's frames...use this link to break free!
New Hampshire, Telephone Area Code 603 Vermont, 802.
You can find more genealogy info over at one of my other web sites,
- Whitefield Public Library, 12 High St. (Rt 3),...837-2030 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Hampshire Genealogy Project Coos
County Home Page
- Bath Public Library, Rt 302...747-3372
- Concord: NH State Library, beside the State House (the gold dome).
- Dalton, Rt 135...837-2751
- Franconia, Main St., Abbie Greenleaf Memorial Library, Main St., ...823-8424
- Groveton (Northumberland) Public Library, State St.,...636-2066
- Haverhill Library Assco., Court St., Haverhill...989-5578
- Lancaster: North Country Genealogical Society, PO Box 374, Lancaster, NH 03584
- Lancaster, Weeks Memorial Library, 128 Main St., Routes 2+3 Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 1:00PM - 4:30PM,
7:00PM - 9:00PM, Tuesday, Thursday 9:00AM - 4:30PM, Saturday 10:00AM - Noon...788-3352
- Littleton Town Library, 109 Main St....444-5741
- New Boston: DL Paper Collectibles and Books, ...487-2369
- Manchester: American Canadian Genealogical Society, PO Box 6478, Macchester, NH 03108-6478. 603-622-1554
- Portsmouth: The Portsmouth Bookshop, 110 State St....433-4406
- Sugar Hill, Richardson Memorial Library, Main St.,...823-7001
Massachusettes, Area Code 617, 508:
- Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society's Circulating Library
- If you become a member you can take out books via mail from their library. They have tons of resources on New
England and more.New England Genealogical Society, 101 Newbury St., Boston, MA , 02116-3087, Phone: 536-5740 ext.
- Lexington: Museum of Our National Heritage, 33 Marrett Rd....861-6560
Vermont Telephone Area Code 802
- Burlington: Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont...802-656-2542 (Has all of the volumes of the New England
- Groton Free Public Library,...Rt 302, Groton...584-3358
- Middlesex: State of Vermont General Services Center, Reference/research. I-89, exit 9, US rt. 2 West.
- Montpelier: Vermont Historical Society Library, 109 State St. Published state and local histories, genealogies
and periodicals. Published military service records and pension lists. Manuscripts and maps.
- Rutland: Tuttles Antiquarian Books, Inc., 28 South Main St., Rutland, VT 05701 802-773-8229
- White River Junction, Baldwin Memorial Library...757-2693